Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm here

Well,
  This is my first blog. I have no idea what I'm doing or if this will ever be read by anyone. I'm just doing it at this point as a diary of sorts. I'm getting more forgetful as I get older. I thought it would be neat to have a way to record what I'm up. That way when I look back a couple of years from now I will have a clear idea as to what I was doing at this time. This will be a neat way to also track and share my projects. I wish I started a blog a few years back when I started modeling. Now I look back at my earlier work with confusion. When did I do that? Why did I do it like that? It gets a bit frustrating sometimes.
   I will not be getting to personal on my blog. I plan to keep my views on religion and politics to myself. Not to say I wont share real emotion or an insight I may have found. I'm not planning on having any followers to be honest. I don't look at myself as the most interesting guy on the planet.
In fact I can be downright boring. If you do however come across this blog and, like what you see, then by all means follow it. I will try to post a few pictures with a brief explanation of my latest work "Anubis - God of the Dead" as soon as I have the chance.
   If you are reading this I just want to thank you for taking the time. I hope that some of the material I put up will be interesting and cool to you. At the very least I hope it can give you some insight to the way I create the figures that some of you have come to enjoy.
     Thanks for reading!
          Mark "tate" Holmes

No comments:

Post a Comment