Wednesday, May 4, 2011

TMNT Comics

    Been a fan of these since I was a boy. Been collecting them for a while. I did not really try to make collection of these comics. I just liked to read them and look at the cool artwork from different artist. I pulled them out today and realized I have a ton of them.  I have most of the main volumes minus one, TMNT Vol4 #25. There a a few crossovers and side stories I might be missing. Looking at all these gives me a new appreciation for how patient my wife can be with me. :D Doh!
   The cool part is my son has been getting into them. He is starting to really appreciate how cool comics can be and, how great the artist who create them can be. It's great to see a kid get into comics especially with all of the modern distractions kids have these days. 
   Unfortunately, some of these comics I have deemed a little to violent for him to read but, there are a few that he can read now. I told him when he gets older I will give him the whole collection. Sure, I could sell it and probably make a few bucks. I do have some rare ones and signed ones. I just think he would appreciate them as much as I have these past 25 or so years. :D














No comments:

Post a Comment